- Date (Creation)
- urn:legato:nasa:metadata:dataset / ASTER_N20E106_VN1 /
- Use limitation
EarthExplorer Aster Global DEM
You have selected a dataset that has data restrictions. These data are subject to terms and
conditions as specified by the data provider. Restrictions include but are not limited to:
- ASTER Global DEM (GDEM) data are subject to redistribution and citation policies. Before ordering ASTER GDEM data, users must agree to redistribute data products only to individuals within their organizations or projects of intended use, or in response to disasters in support of the GEO Disaster Theme.
- When presenting or publishing ASTER GDEM data, users are required to include a citation stating, "ASTER GDEM is a product of METI and NASA."
- Because there are known inaccuracies and artifacts in the data set, please use the product with awareness of its limitations. The data are provided "as is" and neither NASA nor METI/ERSDAC will be responsible for any damages resulting from use of the data.
The USGS will not be held responsible or liable for misuse or misrepresentation by the end
users and is not required to enforce these provisions beyond communicating them to the
user. It is the responsibility of the user to adhere to these terms and conditions.
- Access constraints
- 1 sec
- Metadata language
- Character set
- Topic category
- Imagery base maps earth cover
- Reference system identifier
- urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG / 4326 / 6.11.2
- Distribution format
- GEOTIFF ( signed 16-bit )
- Hierarchy level